Helix Security International
|Helix Security International|
|Private security contractor|
Background[edit | edit source]
HSI currently has a contract to safeguard the Temple of Anubis. A few years after it took control of the facility, the "god program" Anubis broke containment. 3 hours after the incident, HSI sent in an engineering team, but lost contact with them. It thus sent in a "kill everything" team under the command of Captain Khalil. From the outset, the team was dogged with adversity—Okoro, an omnic, was hacked by Anubis, the omnic taking his own life to prevent himself falling under Anubis's control. Soon afterwards, the team was attacked by sentry bots, which resulted in Khalil's death. As Lieutenant Amari took command of the operation, she and her fellow members successfully entered the temple and shut Anubis down.
HSI personnel were stationed at Watchpoint: Grand Mesa—a former Overwatch outpost. However, they failed to stop the theft of a pulse rifle by an unknown assailiant. No personnel were killed, though some had to be treated for non-threatening injuries.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sombra has expressed a desire to break through Helix's firewalls in a set up voice line on Temple of Anubis.
References[edit | edit source]
- Overpwn.com - Possible Content Teaser, Overwatch Strings Datamining - New Hero, Progression, Hero Customization, Achievements. (2015-10-29).
- Pharah: Mission Statement
- Pharah, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-01-20
- 2015-07-01, Experimental Weapon Stolen from Watchpoint: Grand Mesa. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-07-06
- Overwatch, Sombra/Quotes