Temple of Anubis
|Temple of Anubis|
|Egypt, Giza Plateau|
Official Description[edit | edit source]
Nestled among the ancient ruins of the Giza Plateau on the outskirts of Cairo, the Temple of Anubis is one of many new excavations in the area. While most believe that the site is of interest for archaelogical reasons, it also hides the entrance to a research facility that extends deep beneath the earth. The facility is alleged to house an artificial intelligence, but the whole truth is known only to a select few. Not even the agents of Helix Security International who guard the facility know what they're protecting.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This section is a stub section. You can help by adding any available information to this section.
Attack[edit | edit source]
This section is currently blank. Please help by adding any strategies that apply to the attack section of the map.
Defense[edit | edit source]
This section is currently blank. Please help by adding any strategies that apply to the defense section of the map.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Temple of Anubis was the first map developed for Overwatch.
- During development, the first iteration of the map featured a harbor in the area right outside the sandcrawler.
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
360° Panorama[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Overwatch Visual Source Book
- Game Informer #81: Designing Overwatch: From Titan to Torbjörn
- 2016-08-17, Gamescom livestream with Aaron Keller, hosted by Muselk, accessed on 2016-10-06