Known Reports[edit | edit source]
The Oslo Incident[edit | edit source]
Doomfist[edit | edit source]
Overwatch Disbanded[edit | edit source]
When Overwatch was shut down, Atlas News ran a newspaper article on the event.
Soldier: 76[edit | edit source]
Years after the end of Overwatch, Atlas News reported on a string of recent attacks by an unknown assailant, including on a former Overwatch watchpoint in Colorado. It later reported on the attacker's identity. Continuing on with this story, they later reported that the fugitive had reportedly crossed into Mexico, while also touching on Los Muertos and LumériCo's new power plant in Dorado.
Synaesthesia[edit | edit source]
Second Omnic Crisis[edit | edit source]
Atlas News reported on the Second Omnic Crisis in Russia, and the unwillingness of the international community to intervene. It also interviewed Volskaya Industries CEO Katya Volskaya in regards to its increased rate of Svyatogor production, after new attacks from the Siberian omnium.
Overwatch Returned[edit | edit source]
In the day after an incident in the Overwatch Museum, where former Overwatch agents Tracer and Winston fought off Reaper and Widowmaker, Atlas News reporter Olympia Shaw wrote an expose on the UN's response to the actions of the further agents. Simultaneously, Atlas conducted a flash poll on what people thought of Overwatch's possible return. The results indicated that there was a large amount of anger towards the possibility of Overwatch agents having gone rogue, but on the poll's final question, nearly three out of every four respondents said they were "uncertain" what Overwatch's return would mean for the world.
The Sombra Collective[edit | edit source]
When Sombra leaked LumériCo emails and documents to the press, pointing to corruption from its CEO, Guillermo Portero, Atlas News reported on the incident and fallout within Mexico. It referred to Sombra as the "Sombra collective." It subsequently reported that Portero had stepped down as CEO.
Winter Storm in England[edit | edit source]
Efi Oladele interview[edit | edit source]
Horizon[edit | edit source]
Years after the Horizon Lunar Colony went dark, Atlas News reported on Lucheng Interstellar's announcement that the colony's databases and monitoring systems were still operating. It further shared the colony's last logs. It later released an image of the colony's still-operating integrated monitoring systems. A Lucheng spokesperson told Atlas News that the connection was unstable, but that company was working around the clock to gather new information.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- 2017-07-06, NEW HERO – COMING SOON Doomfist Origin Story | Overwatch. YouTube, accessed on 2017-07-08
- 2018-04-03, OVERWATCH OFFICIALS RESPOND TO ATTACK ON OSLO FACILITY. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2018-04-04
- Rise and Shine
- Imgur, accessed on 2015-06-27
- 2015-07-02, Soldier: 76. Twitter, accessed on 2015-07-06
- 2016-05-18, LUMÉRICO VISION FOR MEXICO UNVEILED, BUT THREATS TO SAFETY AND SECURITY REMAIN. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-05-19
- 2015-07-31, Lúcio Brings Music to Life with Synaesthesia World Tour. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-08-01
- 2015-08-04, Volskaya Industries CEO announces increased mech production after new attacks from Siberian omnium.. Twitter, accessed on 2015-08-11
- 2015-05-24, Overwatch is Back: Uncertainty and Hope After UN Confirms Vigilante Activity. Blizzard Entertainment., accessed on 2016-5-25
- 2016-10-28, LUMÉRICO REVELATIONS: CEO GUILLERMO PORTERO UNDER FIRE. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-11-15
- 2016-11-03, LUMÉRICO CEO STEPS DOWN. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-11-15
- 2017-02-21, AN INTERVIEW WITH INVENTOR EFI OLADELE, PlayOverwatch. Accessed on 2017-02-21
- 2017-05-30, NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT POSSIBLE FATE OF HORIZON LUNAR COLONY. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-06-18