August 28, 2018 Patch
|June 26, 2018 Patch|
|August 9, 2018 Patch|
|September 11, 2018 Patch|
|All Patch Notes|
Patch Highlights[edit | edit source]
- D.Va's Nano Cola Challenge
We’re celebrating the release of D.Va’s action-packed animated “Shooting Star” short by making some special content available to unlock in-game. For a limited time, your wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade will all earn you additional D.Va sprays, a player icon, and a new epic skin: NANO COLA D.VA!
When you’re not playing to win, you can watch sponsored Twitch broadcasters to unlock even more D.Va-themed sprays!
To learn more about D.Va's Nano Cola Challenge, click here.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented flavor descriptions from displaying when a skin was selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented hero descriptions from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented cosmetics’ unlock requirements from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of Roadhog’s voice lines from playing with his Lacrosse skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Symmetra’s Sentry Turrets to fall through the environment when thrown into a Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra to teleport players into certain vehicles on King’s Row and Numbani
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s Jump Pack damage to not falloff properly
- Fixed an issue that prevented sound from playing after a memory-intensive team fight