The Blackwatch Dossier is a set of documents distributed by Blizzard Entertainment to members of the press and Overwatch content creators as part of its promotional campaign for the 2018 Overwatch Archives event, Overwatch: Retribution. It contains partially redacted information on Talon. It was later released to the public on the Overwatch website.
PERSONELL DETAILS[edit | edit source]
-  Wanted in connection with the operation of several smuggling operations focused on weapons proliferation throughout Europe
-  Wanted in connection to the attacks on Overwatch personell in Oslo, Norway and Rome, Italy
-  The extent of his connections to European government officials, law enforcement agents, and businessmen is unknown
ORGANIZATION PROFILE: TALON[edit | edit source]
REPORT PREPARED BY LACROIX, GÉRARD
AREA OF OPERATION: Western Europe
KNOWN MEMBERS: Antonio [REDACTED], [REDACTED], Maximilien, [REDACTED] Vialli, [REDACTED]
KNOWN ACTIVITIES: Arms trafficking, smuggling, illegal substances trade, assassination
- Recruits from mercenary groups and ex-military operators make up the bulk of Talon's forces. Their total numbers remain unknown and appear to be growing.
- Elite operators within the Talon organization appear to possess genetic and cybernetic augmentation that make them extremely dangerous in combat, particularly in close quarters.
- Like the enforcers, Talon's assassins possess enhanced speed, stealth, and balance and have proven extremely elusive, as their movements are near impossible to track.
- Amongst Talon's assassins, their snipers are particularly notable killers. They are equipped with top-end military optics and targeting systems, that have made them frighteningly effective in taking out high-priority targets around the world.
- "Heavy Assault"
- Believed to be the products of extensive genetic engineering, these elite troopers employ an extremely powerful exoskeleton and stimulants to increase their combat effectiveness.
MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD[edit | edit source]
SUBJECT: Unsanctioned operation in Venice, Italy
- On [REDACTED] agents carried out an unsanctioned operation in Venice, Italy, resulting in the death of an unknown number of Talon operatives, along with Antonio [REDACTED], a high-ranking member of the Talon organization.
- Following a lengthy intelligence-gathering operation under the supervision of Agent Gérard Lacroix, Blackwatch agents prepared a plan to infiltrate and extricate Talon operative Antonio [REDACTED].
- The grounds of Bartalotti's compound were heavily guarded by Talon agents (see attached document), so Blackwatch worked to transport surveillance devices into the compound ahead of infiltration. Agent [REDACTED]also secured a position [REDACTED].
- Following the attack on the Blackwatch facility in Rome, Italy, agents Gabriel Reyes, Jesse McCree, Genji Shimada, and Moira O'Deorain proceeded to execute an unauthorized mission to infiltrate the compound and extricate known Talon associate Antonio [REDACTED].
- Upon confronting the subject, Reyes fired a single shot, killing Antonio At this time, the compound's security system was activated, prompting numerous Talon agents to respond. The agents engaged the hostile forces as they proceeded to extraction. An unknown number of Talon agents were killed in the ensuing battle.
-  Their activities has been noticed by the press, and we are currently exhausting all resources to minimize our exposure.
-  All Blackwatch operations are immediately suspended per an ongoing investigation.