BlizzCon 2015 was the ninth installment of Blizzard Entertainment's annual BlizzCon event. The 2015 BlizzCon took place across November 6-7, 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center. A pre-BlizzCon charity dinner was held on November 5 in support of the Children's Hospital of Orange County.
BlizzCon 2015 tickets went on sale in two batches on Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, April 18 at 10 a.m. PT through the online event ticketing service Eventbrite, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). Virtual tickets went on sale in August, 2015.
The event had over 25,000 attendees and was streamed by over 10 million users.
Overwatch Elements[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Friday[edit | edit source]
- 4:45-5:45PM: Overwatch: What's New?
Saturday[edit | edit source]
- 11:30AM-12:30PM: The World of Overwatch
- 1PM-2PM: Epic Cosplay and You
- 2:30-3:30PM: Machinima Panel
References[edit | edit source]
- 2015-08-19, BlizzCon® 2015 Virtual Ticket Now Available. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-08-27
- 2016-02-12, Activision Blizzard 2015 Q4 Financial Conference Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-03-03
- 2015-08-19, Get a BlizzCon® Goody Bag with the Virtual Ticket. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-08-27
- 2015-10-09, BLIZZCON 2015 SCHEDULE. Blizzpro, accessed on 2015-10-10