Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This article is about the company. For information on the in-universe Blizzard, see Blizzard Entertainment (lore).
Blizzard Entertainment is a video games development company based in Irvine, California. It is behind the development of Overwatch.
Notable Members[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Category:Staff
- Jeff Chamberlain (VFX supervisor)
- Michael Chu (senior designer)
- Jeremy Craig (senior game designer)
- Ryan Dennis (lead animator)
- Derek Duke (lead composer)
- Geoff Goodman (lead designer)
- Matthew Hawley (senior game producer)
- Jeff Kaplan (game director)
- Scott Mercer (principal designer)
- Keith Miron (senior gameplay programmer)
- Bill Petras (art director)
- Arnold Tsang (lead character concept artist)
- Andrew Wang (senior software engineer)
- Alyssa Wong (writer)
Former[edit | edit source]
- Chris Metzen (vice president of creative design)
- James Waugh (director of story and creative development)