Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cairo was listed as a payload map in a pre-release version of Overwatch. The artwork for the map was later used for the Temple of Anubis.
- A fan-made Cairo map was created by Joshua Llorente using Unreal Engine 4. The map caught the attention of Jeff Kaplan, who wrote "amzing work! we'll be in touch."
References[edit | edit source]
- Overwatch Visual Source Book
- 2017-04-05, Overwatch Digital Comic: "Uprising" PlayOverwatch. Accessed on 2017-04-05
- 2017-11-05, OVERWATCH ARCHIVES PANEL. Blizzpro, accessed on 2017-11-19
- 2017-12-29, Fan-made Cairo map for Overwatch is so good it gets Jeff Kaplan’s approval. Blizzard Watch, accessed on 2017-12-31