|Life support device|
The chronal accelerator (a.k.a. chronal harness) is a device created by Winston for Tracer. It counteracts the effects of the chronal disassociation she suffered, keeping her anchored in the present. In addition, it gave Tracer the ability to control her own time, allowing her to speed it up and slow it down at will.
The accelerator temporarily gave out on at least one occasion, robbing Tracer of her abilities, but still keeping her in the present. When it was destroyed when Tracer was battling Doomfist, she began to blink uncontrollably (the device was presumably fixed or repaired afterwards).
References[edit | edit source]
- Tracer, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-12-17
- 2014-11-24, BlizzCon 2014 – Overwatch Unveiled Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-03-08
- 2014-11-07, Overwatch Cinematic Trailer. YouTube, accessed on 2014-01-10
- 2017-07-06, NEW HERO – COMING SOON Doomfist Origin Story | Overwatch. YouTube, accessed on 2017-07-08
- Overwatch, Sombra Quotes
- Tracer: Reflections
- 2016-12-20, "It's on the floor charging near her. As long as it's near by it still works." Twitter, accessed on 2016-12-20