Abilities[edit | edit source]
APM jom ollyeo bolgga?
Hangul: APM 좀 올려볼까?
|Defense Matrix activated.|
|Get through this.|
|I'm gonna have to shoot you down.|
|Routing power to forward barrier.|
|Time to raise my APM.|
|(Blocking enemy's ultimate) D.Nied!|
(Blocking enemy's ultimate) Gunggeukgi chadan!
Hangul: 궁극기 차단!
|(Blocking Pharah's ultimate) It's a good thing I brought an umbrella.|
|(Blocking Soldier: 76's ultimate) No hacks for you.|
|(Blocking McCree's ultimate) I think your clock's off.|
|(Blocking Roadhog's ultimate) I think this pig's a little under-cooked.|
|(Blocking Reaper's ultimate) Maybe next time.|
Hangul: 부스터 온!
|Self Destruct||Nerf this! (self and hostile)|
|Activating Self Destruct Sequence. (friendly)|
|Call Mech||All systems checked out.|
|Call Mech (After)||Game on.|
|I'm back in the fight.|
|I'm back in the game.|
|Now I'll show them.|
|Mech Destroyed||Bailing out.|
Chatter[edit | edit source]
|Hero Selected||I play to win!|
|During hero selection countdown||Pew!|
|During Set Up||I can't wait to get into the fight!|
|All systems operational. D.Va, ready for combat.|
|Let's shoot for a new high score!|
|Alright. Gameface: On.|
|Think you can keep up with me?|
|MEKA leads the way!|
|Ready, Player One.|
|I'm going to own all these noobs!|
|Uh, was there a party I didn't get invited to? Hmph!|
|During Set Up (New Years)||My New Years Resolution? Catch up on all the games I need to play!|
|I'm back in the fight!|
|I'm too young to die.|
|I'm not a good loser.|
Hangul: 아우, 짜증 나.
Ha! Igeon sagiya!
Hangul: 하! 이건 사기야!
|Press start to continue.|
|New game plus.|
Dasi han pan haebojago!
Hangul: 다시 한 판 해보자고!
|Pick Up Health Pack||Healed up!|
Dasi wanbyeokhage jakdonghanda!
Hangul: 다시 완벽하게 작동한다!
|On Fire||I'm on fire!||
|Boom shakalaka! She's on fire!|
|Damage Boosted||Weapon systems overloaded!|
|Now that's teamwork!|
|Now we're talking!|
|*giggles* I'll take more of that!|
|Aww, you must like me.|
Hangul: 완전 좋아!
|Received Healing||HP Max!|
|Yeah! Pocket healer!|
Hangul: 죽는줄 알았네
Hangul: 생존 신고요!
|Discord Orb Received||Damn it!|
Hangul: 아, 열받네!
|Voted Epic (5 Votes)||Ding!|
|Thanks for the love!|
|Thanks for your support!|
|Voted Legendary (10 Votes)||That's a star performance!|
|Save that for the Hall of Fame!|
|Aah... Okay, okay...|
|Critical Health||[Deep gasp]|
|Enemy Resurrection||Aww, no fair!|
|Haven't had enough?|
Call-Outs[edit | edit source]
|Hero Change||D.Va online.|
|Sniper Sighted||Sniper! Don't get caught!|
|Enemy Sighted||Enemy spotted!|
|Turret Sighted||Enemy turret ahead!|
|Enemy Has a Teleporter||Hey! They have a teleporter!|
|Teleporter Sighted||Enemy teleporter located.|
|Ally Damaged||Behind you!|
|Enemy Ultimate||Take cover!|
|Nano-boosted||You better get out of the way.|
|I am unstoppable!|
|Time Running Out (Defense)||Looks like another victory, just a little longer!|
|We've got this, don't let up now!|
|We've got this! One more round, and we'll win!|
|Time Running Out (Attack)||Time's running out, everyone attack!|
|There's no way I'm losing. Attack!|
Mission-Specific[edit | edit source]
|Point Contested (Defense)||They're taking the point. Time to get some kills.|
|Grr. Enemies on the point, let's clear them out.|
|Enemies taking the point, time to show my skills.|
|Point Being Captured (Defense)||Don't give up!|
|Capturing Point||Check me out, securing the point!|
|This objective has my name written all over it.|
|Taking the point, don't worry I got this!|
|Point Captured||Great team play!|
|Point Lost||Minor set back, but we can still win this.|
|Payload Stuck||Payload stopped. Let's get it moving.|
|Why's the payload stopped? Everyone get on it!|
|New objective: get the payload moving.|
|Escorting Payload (Attack)||Let's get this payload across the finish line.|
|Payload moving. Let's all work together.|
|Moving the payload, let's party up!|
|Payload Moving (Defense)||Boo, they're moving the payload.|
|Payloads moving. Get on it.|
|Payloads moving. Let's knock them back.|
|Flag Taken (Attack)||Flag is in my possession.|
|I have the flag!|
|Flag Taken (Defense)||They've stolen our flag.|
|They have our flag. Get it back.|
|Flag Captured (Attack)||D.Va with the score!|
|Cap the flag!|
|Flag Captured (Defense)||Oh come on!|
|Let's not let that happen again.|
|Flag Dropped||Someone! Pick up our flag!|
|Touch our flag! Quick!|
|Dropping Flag||Someone else take the flag.|
|Dropped the flag.|
|Returning Flag||Flag's going back to base.|
|Returning the flag.|
Eliminations[edit | edit source]
|Final Blow||Enemy down!|
|Are you even trying?|
|I thought you were going to be a challenge!|
|I'm just getting warmed up.|
|I am good!|
|That one's for my fans!|
|One for my highlight reel!|
|Top of the scoreboard!|
|I still love you.|
|[giggles] Aww, you’re trying so hard.|
Eo? Yogeo in-gongjineung?
Hangul: 어? 요거 인공지능?
Hangul: 어머... 안 미안!
|High score for sure.|
|Woo, I hit the jackpot!|
|Oh, that'll be play of the game! Just wait and see.|
|I'm the champion.|
|I'm on a roll!|
|Turret Elimination||Enemy turret destroyed.|
|Enemy turret's not gonna bother us anymore.|
|Teleporter Elimination||Enemy teleporter destroyed.|
|Melee Final Blow||Ouch.|
|Don't mess with me!|
|How do you like that?|
Hangul: 거기 꺼져!
|Witness Elimination||Nice shot!|
|Oh~ you've got some leet skills!|
O? Jom meotjinde!
Hangul: 오~? 좀 멋진데!
|Revenge||Revenge is sweet.|
|Team Kill||Enemy team kill.|
|The enemy team is down.|
Communication[edit | edit source]
|Acknowledge (Objective)||Attack the objective!|
|Defend the objective!|
|Move the payload!|
|Stop the payload!|
|Need Healing||Need healing.|
|I need healing!|
|I need armor.|
|I need shields.|
|Group up||Group up!|
|Group up here!|
|Group up with me!|
|Ultimate Status||My ultimate is charging!|
|My ultimate is almost ready!|
|I'm ready to initiate self-destruct sequence.|
Voice Lines[edit | edit source]
|D.Va one, bad guys zero.|
|Here comes a new challenger!|
Geim-eul hamyeon, igyeoyaji.
Hangul: 게임을 하면, 이겨야지.
|Is this easy mode?|
|No hacks required.|
|Summer Games (2016) Exclusive 25||I'm #1!|
|Summer Games (2017) Exclusive 75||Scoreboard.|
|Halloween Terror (2016) Exclusive 25||
Hangul: 해피 할로윈!
|Halloween Terror (2017) Exclusive 75||I'm not scared.|
|Winter Wonderland (2016) Exclusive 25||Aw, you shouldn't have.|
|Winter Wonderland (2017) Exclusive 75||
Jeurgeo-un yeonhyu dwiseyo!
Hangul: 즐거운 연휴 되세요!
|Lunar New Year (2017) Exclusive 25||The best things in life come in small packages.|
|Lunar New Year (2018) Exclusive 75||
Saehae bog manh-i bad-euseyo.
Hangul: 새해 복 많이 받으세요.
|Archives (2017)||I get the feeling you're not taking me seriously...|
|Try and keep up!|
Hangul: 우, 짱이다!
|Overwatch Anniversary (2017) Exclusive 25||Level up!|
|Guh-- no way.|
|Overwatch Anniversary (2018) Exclusive 75||No problem!|
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Map-Specific[edit | edit source]
|Eichenwalde, King's Row or Volskaya Industries||The destruction caused by the omnics here... It reminds me of home.|
|Hanamura||Blizzard games? That's so old-school! [in arcade room]|
|No one's beating my high scores.|
|Hollywood||This is my kind of city! Lights, camera, action!|
|Horizon Lunar Colony (using Telescope)||Wow~ the view is amazing!|
|Oasis||Seeing what happened after the war here gives me hope for the rebuilding of my country.|
Skin-specific[edit | edit source]
|Junebug or B.Va||(Call Mech) All systems buzzing!|
|(Boosters) Taking Flight!|
|(Damage boost) Weapon systems are buzzing!|
|(Final Blow) Bzzzzzz!|
|(Final Blow) Did that sting?|
|(Multikill) I'm the queen bee!|
|Junker or Scavenger||(Respawn) You hear me, baby? Hold together!|
|(Revenge) Remember me?|
|Officer D.Va||(Hero Change) D.Va reporting in!|
|(Final Blow) That was your last warning!|
|(Final Blow) You have the right to remain.. oh.|
|(Final Blow) You're going to get a parking ticket.|
|Cruiser||(During setup) We got this made in the shade!|
|(Respawn) I'm cruisin' for a bruisin!|
|(Boosters) Grr, flooring it!|
|(Boosters) Burning rubber!|
|(Call Mech) Firing Up!|
|(Eject) Time to split!|
|(Eject) Cutting out.|
|(Final Blow) Get bent!|
|(Melee Final Blow Outside Mech) You ordered a knuckle sandwich?|
|(Hello) Hey, daddy'o!|
|(Acknowledge) No sweat!|
|(On Fire) I'm cookin'!|
Datamined[edit | edit source]
Quotes marked "datamined" might not exist in-game, and may be outdated. Do not take them as representative of the game in its current or future states.
Please move quotes that do exist in game to their appropriate sections above.
Soljikhi, seutaro appa-neun mot igigetdeora.
Hangul: 솔직히, 스타로 아빠는 못 이기겠더라.
|(Imitating announcer) Play of the game.|
|Clear the area!|
|On my way!|
|This is it, come on team!|
|Now's our chance, press the attack!|
|I'm on defense!|
|I'm going in.|
|Up up down down left right left right B A start!
(Easter egg: This voiceline will play on playoverwatch.com when inputting this code with the arrow keys (except for start) on the website, along with multiple D.Va portraits of different sizes drifting down the screen).
|Oppa's not my style!|
|GG, GG. Baby, baby.|
Hangul: ㅇㅇ/이응 이응
|Get out of there!|
|I could use a hand!|
Ajik son-i deol pullyeoseo geurae.
Hangul: 아직 손이 덜 풀려서 그래.
Hangul: 잘 가!
|I am NOT the Easter Bunny.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Blizzard games? That's so old-school!" is a reference to the creator and developer of Overwatch; Blizzard Entertainment.
- "You hear me, baby? Hold together." is a reference to Han Solo's line in Star Wars: a New Hope, in the Tie Fighter attack scene.
- "Boom shakalaka! She's on fire!" is a dual reference to the song "Fantastic Baby" by the K-Pop band "Big Bang", and Tim Kitzrow, the commentator from the NBA Jam video game series as well as NFL Blitz, MLB Slugfest, NHL Hitz and Mutant Football League.
- The line "nallaganda / 날라간다" (when D.Va uses her boosters) is not strictly correct in Korean grammar. The correct version would be "nalaganda / 날아간다" (transliterated with a single L), but the other version is not too uncommon or awkward in everyday Korean conversations. In the Korean voice pack, however, the voice actress (different than the actress participated in the English one) does say "날아간다".
- It is also worth noting that there's a difference in the tone each actress uses for the line. The English version may have a hint of "Watch out, Imma fly off!", while the Korean version is more like "Look at me, I'm flying!"
- "A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!" is a reference to the classic arcade game Donkey Kong.
- "Ready, player one!" is a reference to classic video game cabinets that would display this message when the player on the left side of an arcade cabinet had entered enough coins/tokens to play. Coincidentally, it also refers to the "Ready Player One" movie, which was released in 2018 (2 years after Overwatch launched), in which Overwatch character Tracer had a cameo.
- Her pregame line in Hollywood is a reference to her appearance as an actress in Hero of My Storm.
- "Remember me?" may be a dual reference to the song "피노키오 Pinocchio (Danger)" by f(x), and a line spoken by Furiosa, in Mad Max: Fury Road, before killing the film's villain, Immortan Joe.
- Her interaction with McCree may be a reference to the movie "Back To The Future: Part III", that takes place on Old West. Marty McFly shows impressive skills at a shooting gallery. The owner asks "Just tell me one thing: Where'd you learn to shoot like that?", and he replies "7-Eleven" - In the 1980's, 7-Eleven stores (a convenience store) used to have 1 or 2 video games in the back of the store.
- The "Master of Unlocking" quote is a reference to the original Resident Evil, which was said by character Barry Burton who advised Jill Valentine to take a lock pick when they were trapped in the mansion.
- "Up up down down left right left right B A start!" is the "Konami Code", also known as the "Contra Code", which is a cheat code first used in the Konami game "Gradius," on the Nintendo Entertainment System. (Easter egg: This voiceline will play on playoverwatch.com when inputting this code with the arrow keys (except for start) on the website, along with multiple D.Va portraits of different sizes drifting down the screen.)
- "Oppa's not my style." is a reference to PSY's song "Oppa Gangnam Style (강남스타일)".
- "GG, GG. Baby, baby." is a reference to Girl's Generation's song "Gee".