Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|A plaque honoring Adawe|
Gabrielle Adawe was the under-secretary-general of the United Nations during and shortly after the Omnic Crisis. She was one of the key architects in the formation of the Overwatch taskforce. She was instrumental in negotiating peace between humans and omnics, establishing the city of Numbani and overseeing its development for many years.
After the end of the war, she admitted that she had possessed doubts as to whether Overwatch could succeed. However, she admitted that Jack Morrison and Overwatch had not only met the UN's expectations, but had surpassed them. In order to abet peacemaking efforts between humans and omnics, she founded the city of Numbani.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Adawe International Terminal and Adawe Avenue within Numbani were named after her.
- At the front entrance of the terminal is a plaque that contains a short summary of her accomplishments.
- The Adawe Foundation was founded in Gabrielle's honor.
References[edit | edit source]
- Overwatch, Numbani
- 2015-07-07, Fading Glory: On the Trail of Jack Morrison. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-07-07
- Plaque honoring Gabrielle in Adawe International Terminal