Havana (Spanish: La Habana) is the capital city of Cuba. It is home to the Don Rumbotico distillery and the Havana Sea Fort, both locations considered iconic of the local area. Alicia Díaz, a local, feared that Havana is changing and losing elements of its cultural legacy. A travel poster advertising tourism to Havana is located inside the Adawe International Terminal in Numbani.
- The Numbani map originally showed a poster featuring Temple of Anubis. On March 2, 2019, it was discovered that the map was changed on PTR to replace the Temple of Anubis poster with a new Havana poster.
- Development for Havana began in August 2018. Development for Overwatch Storm Rising started the month after.
- The map contains many references to Shakespeare's works.
- Taller de Sebastián and Viola y Orsino are named for three main characters of Twelfth Night: Sebastian, Viola, and Orsino. The computer in the operations room of Don Rumbotico also displays text about Viola and Olivia. Together, these four make up the two central couples of the play.
- The logo of Viola y Orsino, in reference to the real-world cigar brand Romeo y Julieta, shows the balcony scene of Romeo and Juliet.
- La Cocina de Miranda is named after a main character of The Tempest. A poster also notes that a film adaptation of The Tempest is playing at the Gran Teatro.
- 2019-04-07, [LOCAL] How Don Rumbotico's international fame is slowly erasing its founders from the narrative - News - Overwatch. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2019-04-07
- 2019-03-02, [PTR] New Numbani airport poster on PTR hints at Havana, Cuba. Reddit, accessed on 2019-04-07
- 2019-04-17, NatesonTV - Live AT BLIZZARD Twitch, accessed on 2019-04-23