Health packs come in two sizes: small and large. Small health packs are vials, whereas large health packs look like traditional medkits, only with a glass case. The small packs are more common than the large.
- Small health packs restore 75 HP and respawn in 10 seconds.
- Mega health packs restore 250 HP and respawn in 15 seconds.
- Health packs instantly cleanse the damage over time effects of Ashe's Dynamite and Widowmaker's Venom Mine.
- When hacked by Sombra, health packs cannot be used by enemies. Furthermore, they respawn 4 times faster.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- If there are Support heroes around, avoid using Health Packs to heal because allowing Supports to heal gives them ultimate charge. Furthermore, Support heroes can use the Health Pack themselves to keep themselves alive and continue supporting the team.
- Tanks benefit more from mega Health Packs than other members of the team because most heroes have less than 250 HP.
- It is advised to memorize the location of valuable Health Packs in every map. Doing so allows a player to predict where enemies are going.