May 7, 2019 Patch
|May 7, 2019 Patch|
|April 18, 2019 Patch|
|May 9, 2019 Patch|
|All Patch Notes|
PATCH HIGHLIGHTS[edit | edit source]
- New Map: Havana
Havana, a vibrant, historic port city where the winds of change blow strong, is home to Overwatch’s newest Escort map!
- Begin your trip at the Taller de Sebastián, where the classic cars that line Havana’s bustling streets stop for refueling and repair. Escort a truck of rum barrels on the sun-drenched cobblestone roads, fighting off those who try to stop you. As you make your way, duck into a colorful building to escape enemy fire and savor the impressive flavors of Havana at La Cocina de Miranda or Café del Sol. Battle your opponents through the alleys until you reach the Don Rumbotico rum distillery, a once little-known local treasure that has recently earned international acclaim. Finally, guide the jalopy through the distillery to its destination at the Havana Sea Fort, a historical landmark recently purchased by an anonymous financial group and closed to the public.
- All-Star Skins
- To celebrate the Overwatch League 2019 All-Stars, we’re adding two new Legendary skins— 2019 Atlantic All-Star Mercy and 2019 Pacific All-Star Lúcio! These skins will be available from May 7th to May 22nd.
- Fixed text errors on Taller de Sebastián and several posters
- Fixed a bug where players would slide along the bottom of the pillars and the wall corners on the second floor of La Euforia
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the Yucca plants