Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mexico is a North American country.
History[edit | edit source]
Mexico was a battlefield during the Omnic Crisis (referred to as "La Medianoche," or "The Midnight" by Mexicans) with the war leaving widespread devastation in its wake. This included much of the country's infrastructure and power grid, coupled with massive loss of life that left thousands of children as war orphans. As Mexico began rebuilding, LumériCo began constructing a network of power plants that would deliver clean, affordable energy to the country. However, not everyone enjoyed the benefits of Mexico's rebuilding, leading to the creation of the revolutionary group, Los Muertos.
Known Locations[edit | edit source]
Power Plants[edit | edit source]
Known Nationals[edit | edit source]
- Angel Burciaga
- Arturo Castaño
- Alicia Calvo
- Juan Esparza
- Gonzalo Flores
- María Jiménez
- José Leones
- Yolanda Mejía
- Rodrigo Mendoza
- Pedro Muñoz
- Gabriela Moyano
- Guillermo Portero (former president)
- Valeria Valderrama
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mexico's flag was revealed to be the same as the real-world United Mexican States in the loading screen for the Overwatch map Dorado.
References[edit | edit source]
- 2016-05-18, LUMÉRICO VISION FOR MEXICO UNVEILED, BUT THREATS TO SAFETY AND SECURITY REMAIN. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-05-19
- Overwatch Visual Source Book
- 2016-12-02, BlizzCon 2016 Overwatch: What’s New Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2017-01-06
- 2016-11-03, LUMÉRICO CEO STEPS DOWN. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-11-15