This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
Tips are offered to players at various times during play.
Loading screen tips[edit | edit source]
These tips are displayed while the chosen map is loading.
- Tank heroes excel at taking and holding map objectives, as well as disrupting the enemy team.
- Use the side passages and objects in the map to conceal your location and movement from the enemy.
- When low on health, disengage and use the health packs located around the map.
- Offense heroes are flexible and mobile threats, capable of engaging enemies in any situation.
- Team composition matters! A well rounded team increases your chance of winning.
In-game tips[edit | edit source]
These tips appear after dying during a match, and appear to be tailored to the circumstances of the player's death.
- Try to keep a height advantage over Junkrat, he's much less effective if he has to aim up.
- Enemy barriers can block the shots from Deadeye. [McCree]
- Sometimes it is better to aim at the ground under your target than to attempt a direct hit.
- Keep moving while McCree is around, or you'll be an easy target for his Peacekeeper.
- Don't pass up good opportunities to use Barrage while waiting for the "perfect" one. [Pharah]
- While Molten Core is active, you do not spend scrap to upgrade Turrets or deploy armor packs. [Torbjörn]
- Reaper is most effective at very close range. Keep him at a distance.
- When you are charged with high energy, play aggressively with your now highly damaging particle cannon. [Zarya]