From Overwatch Wiki
The Ultimate Meter is a user interface element which displays the percentage of Ultimate ability progress the player has achieved. It is found at the bottom centre of the in-game display.
Functionality[edit | edit source]
- The Ultimate Meter starts at 0%
- Dealing damage and killing heroes fill the Ultimate Meter
- Healing yourself or other players will also fill the Meter
- The Ultimate Meter will also slowly fill over time, without any interactions
- The Ultimate Meter will not fill during Setup time
- Once 100% is reached, the player is granted access to their Ultimate ability
- Once the Ultimate is used, the Ultimate Meter will be reset to 0%
- Switching hero will reset the Ultimate Meter to 0%, but deaths will not
- At 0-99%, the Ultimate Meter displays the percentage of Ultimate ability progress the player has achieved. Once 100% is reached, the Ultimate Meter transforms into the hero's Ultimate ability icon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The amount of Ultimate gained appears to vary between heroes, and kills seem to grant less Ultimate than dealing damage.