From Overwatch Wiki
The Ultimate Meter is a user interface element which displays the percentage of Ultimate ability progress the player has achieved. It is found at the bottom centre of the in-game display.
Functionality[edit | edit source]
- The Ultimate Meter starts at 0%.
- Dealing damage to heroes fills the Ultimate Meter.
- Healing yourself or other players will also fill the Meter.
- The Ultimate Meter will also slowly fill over time, without any interactions.
- The Ultimate Meter will not fill during Setup time.
- Once 100% is reached, the player is granted access to their Ultimate ability.
- Once the Ultimate is used, the Ultimate Meter will be reset to 0%.
- Switching hero will reset the Ultimate Meter to 0%, but deaths will not.
- At 0-99%, the Ultimate Meter displays the percentage of Ultimate ability progress the player has achieved. Once 100% is reached, the Ultimate Meter transforms into the hero's Ultimate ability icon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The amount of Ultimate gained appears to vary between heroes, and kills seem to grant less Ultimate than dealing damage.