|“||If you ask me, the Brits have their heads on straight! Omnic rights? Pah!||„|
The United Kingdom is a west European country.
History[edit | edit source]
Much of modern England was built on the backs of omnic laborers. However, they are denied the basic rights that humans have. King's Row has become a fulcrum of omnic agitation, along with their human sympathizers. Omnics have (or had) to undergo mandatory registration.
During the winter holiday season after Overwatch's recall, England was hit with a massive winter snowstorm, creating a white Christmas.
Known Locations[edit | edit source]
Known Nationals[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The United Kingdom's flag was revealed to be the same as the real-world United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the loading screen for the Overwatch map King's Row.
References[edit | edit source]
- Overwatch Visual Source Book
- 2017-04-03, OVERHYPE: KING'S ROW DECLASSIFIED APRIL 11. Blizzpro, accessed on 2017-04-04
- Overwatch, Junkrat Quotes
- 2015-05-24, Overwatch is Back: Uncertainty and Hope After UN Confirms Vigilante Activity. Blizzard Entertainment., accessed on 2016-5-25
- Tracer: Reflections